Developing Effective Marketing Programs
Designing and implementing marketing campaigns are the hallmark of RayZo Marketing, Inc. We bring years of experience to organizations who are seeking to extend their brand, find new donors, launch products, or build awareness of their services. In today’s markets, with so many options to choose from, it can be extremely challenging to select and maintain marketing programs that will distinguish an organization from others.
At RayZo, we have a thorough understanding of how to build effective marketing campaigns. We help many organizations by designing and implementing low-cost marketing programs that achieve their desired results.
We will serve as Marketing and Brand Manager and will oversee the branding of the organization, develop and execute integrated marketing programs, and will ultimately support and facilitate new sources of revenue. Some of these services include:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for internal and external resources working on all marketing related projects
- Developing and implementing creative marketing campaigns for targeted audiences, groups, constituents and/or markets
- Creating “relationship building” opportunities for specific targeted groups, audiences and constituents
- Developing a marketing plan and associated budgets
- Providing analysis and recommendations regarding the organization’s marketing and communications strategies
RayZo will design branding campaigns for your products or services, by:
- Creating logos, typography color schemes, and more for your company
- Serving as brand manager to ensure that all external print collateral/materials and documents communicate a consistent message and brand identity
- Recommending marketing programs to support the growth of the organization
- Conducting planning sessions to cultivate ideas and to assess the level of resources available to the organization
- Procuring the organization’s promotional materials and marketing collateral
- Independence: A Family of Services, Inc.
- United Way of Greater Union County
- Elizabethport Presbyterian Center
- New Community Corporation
- New Community Federal Credit Union
- Newark Emergency Services for Families
- The Law Firm of Hunt, Hamlin, & Ridley
- Chiropractic Physicians Group
- Fall Prevention & Rehabilitations, LLP
- Seedtime Outreach Center
- The City of Elizabeth and Elizabeth Development Company
We design and develop events that will meet the organization’s marketing and client acquisition needs, by:
- Conceptualizing event themes
- Managing guest relations and registration
- Organizing invitations and direct mail campaigns
- Developing database and mailing lists
- Providing project management to ensure that associated public relations initiatives, direct mail campaigns, and general event logistics are completed and conform to budgetary limits and deadline commitments
- Managing and developing guest lists
- Selecting venues and negotiating contracts
- Procuring event services including
- Photographer and/or Videographer
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Complete Catering Services
- Procureing talent and other services as needed to ensure a successful event
RayZo has extensive experience in researching and designing campaigns for clients that include 3-5 year fundraising plans, annual giving campaigns, challenge grant planning, resource and business development campaigns, and/or capital campaigns.
In addition, RayZo has designed branding campaigns that increase awareness of an organization’s brand, products, services or special initiatives. It is very common for RayZo to create sub-brands for an organization’s special initiatives such as anniversary celebrations, special events or product launches.