Teams That Produce Results
Utilizing our strategic partners, RayZo has the ability to expand to scale on large level projects and campaigns. With the assistance of our in-house team interfacing with our partners makes our services extremely effective. RayZo has a depth of experience and works with strategic partners for projects that require several team-members.
- Gilda Rogers is a writer and the author of Arrested Development: The State of Black Achievement and Education in Hip Hop America, and her most recent book, FEARLESS: A Bold Approach to Reinventing Your Life, captures the art of living on PURPOSE!
- Playwright: Gilda, along with Candace and Audrey Kelley wrote and produced the play: Supernatural: The Play that has received rave reviews (www.supernaturalproject.org). “The artistic allure of this play is its range of crisp storytelling,” said Zahra- theater critic for Madame Noire The play is currently running in Los Angeles at the Chromolume Theatre and has been performed, Off-Broadway at Players Theater; Symphony Hall, Newark, New Jersey, and the Downing-Gross Cultural Center, Newport News, Virginia. The producers are currently in negotiations with Hampton University to bring the production to its campus during the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Documentarian: Gilda produced the documentary: A Man and His Music, about the life of Red Bank’s legendary Jazz Historian, Ralph “Johnny Jazz” Gatta.
- Executive producer and host of the television show Frank Talk that airs weekly on Brookdale Television. The show focuses on the arts, culture and entertainment and issues that concern the black community.
- Community Relations liaison for Two River Theater in Red Bank, N.J., voted by the Huffington Post as one of the top theater’s in the nation. Gilda’s zest for community has garnered the theater a broad-based identity beyond its Red Bank location, while socially involved in aspects of the community that resonate in its theatrical productions.
- Gilda is an award winning journalist whose work has been featured on AOL Black Voices. She has also appeared on AOL Black Voices with leading social critic, Dr. Boyce Watkins of “Your Black World,” to lend her perspective on media coverage of the black community. She has been a guest on News 12 with Carissa Lawson, and NJTV with Candace Kelley. Gilda, a graduate of Brookdale Community College, was featured in the school’s statewide media campaign, “Success Starts at Brookdale” that aired on major networks and on Bravo, Comedy Central and OWN cable stations.
- Kean University – Bachelor Degree in journalism from Kean University, class of 1999, graduated cum laude
- Monmouth University- Master’s degree in History from Monmouth University, class of 2006.
- She teaches as an adjunct professor of History and English at Brookdale Community College.
COMMUNITY SERVICE RECOGNITION
- Education Award presented by NAACP
- Cultural Enrichment Award presented by The Central Jersey Club of the National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Club, Inc.
- Outstanding Community Service Award presented by the Wilbur Ray Scholarship Committee at Brookdale Community College
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition in Cultural Arts presented by U.S. Congressman Frank Pallone
- Thomas Fortune Project Committee: Chairwoman of programming to save the home of T. Thomas Fortune, an African American journalist (1856-1928), champion of human rights, activist and the publisher of the New York Age, The Freedman and The New York Globe, and who popularized the term “Afro-American.”
- As a community activist she uses her voice and devotes her time to improving the lives of all youth. She also is passionate about engaging, enlightening and encouraging the community to stand up and take action against the prison industrial complex that has destroyed the black family.
- The Tully House (a half-way house for offenders in Newark), created a cultural arts theater program in conjunction with Two River Theater.
- Partners in Health (Meridian Health Systems) community advisory committee exploring health disparities within the African American community
- Gilda has one daughter and in her spare time she likes to RELAX at the beach and TRAVEL
NetTarius Technology Solutions, (NTS) is an Information Technology and Wireless Consultancy professional services firm, specializing in enterprise class network system integration solutions, wireless broadband solutions, video surveillance and intelligent security systems solutions and managed services. Through our team of experienced professionals, NTS provides effective solutions with reliable support to keep your organization running smoothly and to provide you with peace-of-mind.
Antares Event Planning & Consulting, LLC plans, produces and executes small and large scale special events, corporate parties, non-profit events, private functions and other miscellaneous social gatherings. Antares Event Planning & Consulting, LLC provides professional guidance, high quality expertise and reliable hands-on service which will exceed your special event expectations.
With over 20-years of special event planning, consulting services and fundraising experience, Antares Event Planning & Consulting, LLC founder, Dennis Dias, is one of the most sought after top talents. His work spans two decades with national nonprofit heavy weights such as The Muscular Dystrophy Association, (MDA), United Way and Special Olympics.
Dennis Dias’ expertise lies within creating, planning and executing special events from wine and food tastings to high profile social events and galas. Dennis specializes in marketing strategies, leveraging and developing relationships, new business development, special event and fundraising management, celebrity placement and media relations. As an accomplished event planner and fundraiser, he truly understands the hard work and passion that is required to execute a successful event.
Antares Event Planning & Consulting, LLC works with you every step of the way, starting with your basic ideas and through careful consultation, implements your vision by developing, coordinating and executing an extraordinary successful special event.