A website is your first impression on the Internet.
Our web development team provides the behind the scenes work to make a website look great, work properly fast and perform well with a seamless user experience. Web developers, or ‘devs’, do this by using a variety of coding languages or WordPress themes.
Since a web site can become very complex, our assessment process gathers the necessary details to recommend a fully functional website with all the digital solutions required to run smoothly and seamlessly for the website visitor.
- Assessing data gathering needs
- Creating forms, surveys and database solutions
- Recommending and integrating payment gateways
- Email integrations
- Creating website for “member’s only,” restricted content with log-in capabilities
- Database management and solutions
- Recommending and integrating donor management software and fundraising platforms
- Event management tools, payment gateways, landing pages, and solutions associated with promoting events on a website.
- Web development to include site mapping and donor user’s journey
- Developing websites with multiple levels of functionality
- Back-end development and consultation to meet the needs of the organization
- Website maintenance
- Working with all hosting services and digital security
- All web-related marketing function that compliments the fundraising plan